Hamilton - Wentworth
Date Posted: November 23, 2021
Administrative/Payroll Representative- Staffing Solutions – Full-Time - Hamilton, Ontario
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized PSNO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
This position will be responsible for providing efficient and effective customer service to both staff and clients with a focus on building and maintaining positive relationships as well as providing full-cycle payroll support in a fast-paced environment and facilitating front line staff training with clients. All activities are conducted with the policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality of SE Health.
- Provide Staffing Support and customer service to staff and clients
- Update and maintain an electronic client database
- File and maintain client records
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports
- Investigate and follow up in errors/discrepancies
- Process times/invoices on a weekly basis
- Provide regular reports to finance department
- Monitoring payroll inbox and follow up as required
- Create and maintain requested reports ensuring they are completed by deadlines
- Use database to extract required data
- Facilitate training with staff and hospitals as required
- Record all training in electronic client database
- Monitor Training inbox and follow up as required
- Keep up to date records of training requirements and contacts for all clients
- Experience administering payroll /knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Intermediate data entry/keyboarding skills
- Experience using a PC and multiple databases
- Intermediate reading comprehension and excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel are preferred
ABOUT SE HEALTH:
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org