Date Posted: January 13, 2023
Elizz by SE Health is hiring a Part Time Bilingual Care Coordinator. Must be fluent in English and French. This position is Virtual - Work From Home.
Supporting client care through positive relationships with clients and families, front line staff and other administrative staff from across Canada. All activities are conducted within the policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality of SE Health. This is a fully remote role.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of SE Health, a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use your many skills and expand your knowledge
- Join a dynamic and growing team at Elizz by SE Health, with ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes access to group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries and Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Work from home with occasional in person meetings
- As part of a highly effective team, efficiently respond to and manage inbound requests by phone and email for private care services from clients and families across Canada
- Effectively schedule staff to ensure continuity of care, efficient resource allocation, and positive client and staff experiences
- Ensure the needs of clients and staff, and any relevant concerns, are promptly addressed or escalated with empathy and care
- Work effectively as part of a team that includes frontline staff, service coordinators, care managers, and senior management
- Update and maintain electronic records, contact reporting and performance measurement tools
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency, appropriate urgency and professionalism
- Provide support as needed to client and staff billing and payroll activities
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports, to support organizational KPIs
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure excellence in personal and team performance, client and family experience, and overall business growth
- Proactively work to maintain a strong team dynamic, and continuously improve operating procedures
- Participate in training to continually develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Investigate and follow up in discrepancies in services ordered or provided.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work primarily weekends and evenings, with occasional daytime availability
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role, preferably in home and/or community health services
- Must be bilingual in French/English
- Excellent data entry skills demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving skills
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- Highly reliable self-starter, with the ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel are preferred
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org