Date Posted: November 24, 2022
We are looking for Bilingual (French and English) Registered Nurses to provide telehealth triage and health information to patients across Ontario. This is a virtual position, where you will practice from your home, providing high quality assessment, comfort, and care to those in need through phone and other virtual channels. Join us at SE Health, and help us make an impact on the lives of all Ontarians.
Full Time opportunities available - Must be available to be scheduled in an environment that is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
$1000.00 Sign On Bonus
Must reside in Ontario
Bilingual French and Enlish
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Work from home. This position is virtual, so you’ll be able to practice to scope from your own home
Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing nursing roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your nursing skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Subsidized RNAO memberships.
- Performs duties consistent and within the scope of Registered Nursing practice, using a patient-centered, compassionate, and empathetic approach
- Exercises clinical judgment in combination with utilization of protocols to arrive at the appropriate disposition to provide timely and accurate level of care to patients.
- Promptly completes confidential medical records as per documentation standards.
- Uses decision support software to guide clinical decisions; and uses own sound clinical judgment to make final decisions and recommendations to patients using a variety of virtually-enabled communication channels (I.e. phone, computer, etc.)
- Communicates professionally; providing clear and concise information/direction to patients, and with all members of the healthcare team
- Participates and completes ongoing trainings and continuous quality improvement projects as required.
- Registered Nurse in good standings with the CNO
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Minimum of 2 years of recent triage and/or clinical experience in areas such as ER, mental health/psychiatry, behavioral health, ICU, acute care.
- Strong listening and assessment skills; with an aligned ability ask good questions, to remain empathetic and calm in stressful and/or emotionally charged situations, and to respectfully communicate with a diverse patient population.
- 2 dose of covid immunization
- Exceptional customer service, communication, computer, and software skills are required
- Ability to self-direct and self-organize, and to accurately record required information/details are a must have
- Ability to work shift work including evening, overnight, and weekend hours with flexibility in shift duration; includes sitting for long periods of time
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team, with excellent verbal and written skills is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills, to effectively communicate with clients
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- This is a physically demanding position and requires hand, arm and shoulder dexterity, sensory ability, standing, sitting and frequent movement
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal ad provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Aquisitioin Team at Careers@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
please apply online email@example.com