Date Posted: November 27, 2023
SE is dedicated to continuous improvement, innovation, and growth. The Business Transformation Lead plays a critical role in mapping and driving operational transformation initiatives.
The Business Transformation Lead is pivotal in guiding our organization through significant change and growth. Your expertise in road mapping, business analysis, optimization, and change management will be instrumental in shaping our transformation journey. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and operational leadership to identify opportunities, develop strategies, and ensure the successful execution of process, data, and technology transformation initiatives.
Stakeholder Engagement and Planning
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to identify, assess, and prioritize transformation opportunities aligned with business objectives.
- Conduct thorough analysis of existing processes, systems, and practices to identify areas for improvement and develop actionable recommendations.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and execute the overall transformation strategy, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Monitor and track the progress of transformation projects, preparing regular status reports and presenting updates to key stakeholders.
- Manage backlog of initiatives, promoting to implementation as needed.
Change Management and Execution
- Lead and execute transformation projects, ensuring timely delivery and successful implementation of initiatives.
- Facilitate change management activities, including stakeholder engagement, communication planning, and training to support the adoption of new processes and systems.
- Drive process optimization, efficiency improvements, and automation initiatives to streamline operations and enhance productivity.
Leadership and mentorship
- Mentor and provide guidance to Business Analysts to foster strong communication, project management, stakeholder engagement and business analysis skills.
- Collaborate with internal teams to promote a culture of innovation, continuous learning, and change readiness.
- Contribute to the growth of a Business Analysis Centre of Excellence through various activities, including supporting the implementation of a Business Analysis Framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- 7 years of experience in business transformation, process improvement, change management, or a related role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and develop actionable strategies.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in facilitating workshops, training sessions, and collaborative discussions.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools, project management software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and adapt to a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change in a non-hierarchical manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive, innovative mindset.
This is a hybrid role and would require travel to our Markham office on an as needed basis
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.