Date Posted: March 15, 2023
At SE Health, we are leaders in providing safe, happy, and loving care to our clients and their families. Our people promote that amazing feeling of home and their commitment and dedication are instrumental in creating happy clients and in sustaining our business for the future. Thanks to our people, SE Health is transforming the way we provide care to our clients through the implementation of a new care delivery model led by the SE Professional Practice Team. This leading model empowers our point of care providers with accountability, autonomy, and optimal scope of practice for delivery of the best life care to our clients in home and community.
To take the transformative initiative to the next level, the Project Specialist (intern) will lead the development and design of the business venture strategic plan for the organizational model of care in collaboration with the SE Professional Practice team. The incumbent will have opportunities to gain deep insights into the translation of SE Health intelligence into new markets as well as develop critical capacities that can be shared with SE Health teams. If you are excited about paving into new markets and developing innovative solutions to address challenging problems, join the SE Professional Practice team at SE Health.
· Explore and analyze market opportunities and provide recommendations to inform the strategic plan
· Develop a business model for growth and expansion of a key organizational knowledge asset: SE Health organizational model of care design and implementation
· Prepare and conduct presentations on components of the project, proposal, and/or results
· Partner with SE Professional Practice internal and external partners to develop and critically analyze specific project progress, strengths and barriers as well as make recommendations to position the project for success.
· Currently enrolled in a graduate degree in business, innovation, health administration, health promotion, public health or related program, international studies
· Must be available for a 3 month or 12-week term
· Healthcare experience / knowledge is considered a strong plus
· Experience in business venture planning is an asset
· Ability to conduct research, distill information into succinct insights and actionable recommendations
· Self-motivated, ability to take direction and work independently, and work well in a remote team environment; strong verbal and written communication skills
· Passionate to learn and help make a change in the healthcare industry through innovation
· Strong interest in working in new markets.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.