Date Posted: April 22, 2022
We are looking for Client Registraters to provide non-clinical support to patients and healthcare providers across Ontario. This is a virtual position, where you will work from your home, providing the highest quality service through phone and other virtual channels. Join us at SE Health, and help us make an impact in the lives of all Ontarians.
MUST BE LOCATED IN ONTARIO
Full Time opportunities available - Must be available to work in a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week environment
At SE, we love what we do. Our mission is to bring hope and happiness, and we treat each person – staff and patients – with dignity and love, like our own families. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Work from home. This position is virtual, so you’ll be able to work with and help people from your own home.
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have the ability to learn and grow with us – into different roles, locations, and opportunities.
- Collect demographic, symptom, and other information from patients, and accurately enter this information into systems in order to ensure that patients receive appropriate health care service
- Maintains a professional caring attitude when interacting with caller/patients, providing outstanding customer service at all times
- Following defined workflows and scripting; prioritizes symptoms, assists patients, navigates patients to the appropriate program for clinical assessment/information, and/or refers patients to community information and programs
- Understands and knows how to prioritize patient symptoms based on the information provided.
- Documents accurately and promptly
- Minimum High School Diploma, with a College diploma in office administration or medical terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of Call Center concepts and medical terminology considered an asset, with Call Centre and/or Healthcare experience highly desirable.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, computer, and software skills are required
- Ability to self-direct and self-organize, and to accurately record required information/details are a must have
- Ability to work shift work including evening, overnight, and weekend hours with flexibility in shift duration; includes sitting for long periods of time
- 2 dose of covid immunization
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.