Date Posted: January 12, 2023
SE Health in partnership with Mackenzie Health hospital & Rehab Health is currently seeking a Clinical Administrator/Coordinator to manage all coordination and administration aspects of a rehabilitation project. Duties will include scheduling of virtual visits, care and management of virtual care devices, working with patients in the set up, delivery of the virtual devices and other administrative duties as assigned. All activities are conducted within the policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality of SE Rehab Health clinic.
Part time- 3 to 4 shifts/week, Days or evenings (8am-4pm, 9am-5pm & 11am-7pm) Flexibility is needed.
- Work collaboratively with the virtual therapist lead to ensure patient enrollment, scheduling, device delivery and maintenance, and appointment scheduling are completed as per the workflows and timelines set out by the project plan
- Maintaining the inventory of the virtual devices, assessing for damage and maintenance needs, preparing devices for patients, arranging for delivery and return of devices
- Assist in implementing communication strategies to ensure staff are informed of all organization, program and discipline specific issues or relevant information
- Provide excellent customer service with efficiency & courtesy
- Communicate with operations manager and PPL project concerns/issues that may arise
- Sort, organize, file and distribute various documents and manage online records as required
- Assist in ordering, organizing and maintaining office and therapy supplies
- Maintaining/checking virtual care devices to ensure proper functioning, updating maintenance logs
- Perform all other reasonable duties as assigned
- Relevant post-secondary education including, but not limited to, PTA/OTA program
- Related work experience and a familiarity with inpatient hospital care services and/or community care is preferred
- Administrative or coordination experience is preferred
- Working hours are Monday – Friday days
- Experience with management of multiple databases
- Strong analytical analysis, critical and clinical thinking
- Regular attendance is required
- Excellent data entry skills and proficiency in MS Office 365 including Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint and Outlook
- Experience and/or ability to use and trouble shoot technology systems and challenges independently
- Experience with patient/client scheduling preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with an interprofessional team
- Flexibility, problem solving skills essential
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and follow a project timeline
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, and as part of a team and escalate issues appropriately
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in health care training or in medical administration are preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license; may need to visit patients in their home on occasion or travel between sites
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.