Date Posted: March 07, 2023
As the primary Healthcare Clinical BA, you will contribute to the evolution of the healthcare navigation service by working with various partners, stakeholders and operations teams to identify areas of improvement to existing software platforms. You will also work on new business requirements to create a comprehensive plan for delivery that is focused on improving the health of individuals and communities.
Must Reside in Canada
Collecting/Developing Comprehensive Business Requirements:
- Map and document business processes, provider, and patient digital journeys.
- Analyze business processes related to the provider and patient journeys and identify areas for improvement.
- Interact with business users to understand new system requirements and enhancements.
- Work with business users and the project team to create and prioritize user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Translate business requirements and user stories into product-specific functional specifications, design documents and business process workflows for new applications and enhancements.
Project Team Collaboration:
- Work closely with the project team during the build, configuration, and testing processes.
- Participate in solution testing.
- Document customer needs.
- Perform functional application configuration to fulfill end user requests and project requirements.
- Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to support the product and assist end users in the decision-making process.
- Work with the project team to create product context-sensitive help, operational support, and user documentation, etc
Visionary/Strategic Road mapping:
- Participate in the identification of future product enhancements.
- Create and provide presentations to leadership.
- Maintains detailed documentation and plans for delivering new enhancements to include metrics and performance improvement goals
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing
- Registered and in good standing with the home province’s Nursing regulatory body.
- Collaborate with all business partners to define technology strategy that will maximize business value.
- Manage business expectations, project scopes, and keep activities aligned to business requirements.
- Servers as expert resource for the Advisor Portal and the DFD.
- Serves as a clinical lead and subject matter expert on triage and call centre operations.
- Stays relevant in current healthcare activities in Ontario to recommend meaningful content.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders, partners, and operations.
- 1 year in Call Centre experience, using triage software and understanding clinical workflows
- Experience understanding workflows and requirements gathering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with use and configuration of healthcare software applications
- Experience with UAT testing
- Experience working with all phases of Agile to be an asset.
- Must have a secure dedicated home office that provides complete privacy while working, free from any distractions.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.