Date Posted: March 09, 2023
Are you ready to help design the workforce of the future? Join us and help make working at SE Health an irresistible
About the Role:
You are both data-obsessed and people-driven! This new student role reports to and receives mentorship from the
Manager, Employee Experience. You will work in collaboration with our newly formed Employee Experience (EX) Team
in the Human Resources department. The Employee Experience Associate (Master Student) conducts human-centred,
evidence-based, and best practice research into the drivers of employee engagement throughout the employee lifecycle
and, for our frontline healthcare workers. This will include using data analysis and user experience design (UX)
approaches for various employee retention strategies. Watch your transferable skills grow on the job and help us make
work great for everyone at SE Health www.sehc.com!
What You’ll Work On:
This role is designed to provide you gain real work experience and an opportunity to help you get to know us better as
we strive to bring Hope & Happiness to our employees and clients. Specifically, in support of our ‘People Everything’
culture, students will learn and collaborate directly with the EX Team, business leaders, employees, and with external
consultants and vendors to:
- · Lead the operational coordination of the employee engagement survey project
- · Lead the research, design and implementation of a standardized and engaging student e-onboarding program
- · Assist with the research, creation, and implementation of Employee Experience team activities as we create moments that matter at every stage of the employee life cycle (attract, onboard, develop, retain, exit).
- · Assist with the research, creation, and implementation of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) activities.
- · Assist with the audit, recommendation, and updates to employee onboarding processes, and materials.
- · Assist with the research and creation of employee experience design tools and surveys
- · Assist with facilitation of design thinking workshops and employee focus groups.
- · Analyze employee user experience data. Create data reports and make recommendations based on findings
- · Performs other duties as required.
- Post-secondary degree completion or in progress
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology and data analysis.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with skills to address situations with respect and professionalism.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage time accurately to prioritize work across multiple projects.
- Familiarity with project management and change management methodologies. Familiarity with DE&I practices.
- Ability to work and manage time and tasks independently. Resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity.
Note to applicants: New roles can be both exciting and a bit intimidating on a job posting. If you have relevant
experience and think you would be great in this role, but don’t meet some of the items listed, you should still apply.
We’d love to hear from you. You might just be the person we need in this role!
- Team Player – you are willing to help out, to learn collaborate and share, because together we are better.
- People enjoy working with you;
- Accountable – you are proactive and committed to following through on your promises;
- Creative – you think outside the box and tackle any new problem that comes your way. You are curious;
- Dedicated – you enjoy learning and are committed to your personal and professional development. You believe
- that you can make a difference;
- Kind - Helping the community is important to you. You care about people and thrive on work with a purpose.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Employee Experience (EX) Team is part of the HR department and works collaboratively to making work great at SE
Health! We design strategic and proactive people initiatives to take excellent care of our employees, so that they can
continue to provide outstanding and loving care to our healthcare clients across Canada. Our design focus areas include:
employee experience, onboarding, retention, diversity, equity & inclusion (DE&I), change management, performance
optimization, and retention. The EX team generates fresh ideas and data-informed people designs to ensure that all
employees view SE Health as the best workplace they’ve had. This requires ongoing, intentional, and collaborative
workforce planning along with creative thinking to provide employees with flexible scheduling, meaningful work,
supportive leaders and colleagues, competitive benefits & compensation, learning & growth opportunities, work life
balance and more. We have a dedicated, talented, and caring group of diverse individuals in the HR team who are
committed to bringing hope and happiness at SE Health. We value fresh perspectives to help us reimagine work and
talent in new and different ways as our complex and caring workforce of 9,000 employees continues to grow.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.