SE Health is currently seeking an ERP Tech Lead for our Information Services – HR & Finance Technology Division.
This role will facilitate organizational effectiveness and service delivery by leading the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of operational HR & Finance IS systems. Engaged in all phases of the application support and development lifecycle, under the guidance of the Senior Manager, the ERP Tech Lead would be responsible for responding to outages, designing, testing, documenting, and implementing new solutions for our dynamic internal customer base in HR, Payroll and Finance. The incumbent will also collaborate and lead cross-functional/ technical teams across the organization to achieve business objectives.
This is a Hybrid position - virtual and in office
· Responsible for the design, development, testing, and delivery of various HR & Finance application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
· Participate in client meetings and design sessions to identify & finalize enhancement scope
· Evaluate solutions and provide design recommendations to both functional and technical teams
· Lead the development and implementation of application development to meet business goals
· Ensure architecture and design principles and best practices are adhered to during the design and development of solutions
· Collaborate with and provide oversight to peers including formal/informal requirements and design reviews
· Support ERP systems design conversations and provide solutions containing the optimal integration options
· Design and implement interfaces and reporting within the various ERP modules
· Oversee the development and implementation of system enhancements and solutions to meet ongoing business and user needs
· Liaison and collaborate with other functional and technical teams within the organization for any ERP needs
· Manage all aspects of the product development and support life cycle
· Support the detailed project planning for the development and execution of business solutions
· Maintain IS Change Management Standards
· Monitor project actions steps, ensuring time frames and outcomes are met
· Measure and monitor implementation outcomes
· Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
· Develop policies and procedures for system applications ensuring compliance to business standards
· Lead/support the development of standards, best practices, and methodologies
· Establish and communicate goals and objectives to project team aligned to delivering business capabilities
· Manage and communicate work responsibilities to leadership and team members
· Pursue self-development opportunities to enhance leadership competency
· Actively support well-performing team members in self-development
· Support in the selection of team members and contribute to their orientation/training
· Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
· Minimum of 10 years work experience in the development, selection and implementation of business solution applications is required, specifically in major ERP Solutions like PeopleSoft, Microsoft Great Plains etc.
· Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in an ERP implementation / support as lead (preferably PeopleSoft or other similar sophisticated HR or Finance solutions) in a complex business environment is required
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in Development role
· Experience in interacting with the clients / business users to identify and finalize the scope of the project
· Well-developed analytical, planning, and problem-solving abilities are required
· Strong database design and SQL knowledge required
· Exposure to latest integration methodologies (API-based) and tools (like Dell Boomi) is preferred
· Familiarity with data quality and governance issues and requirements
· Flexible and adaptable in learning and understanding new technologies & processes
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, guiding a team of analysts and developers to deliver quality solutions to customers
· Ability to work flexible hours
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Aquisitioin Team at Careers@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org