Date Posted: June 10, 2022
We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Implementation Manager to lead the co-design, planning, and implementation of OHT integrated care programs, and long-term care/supportive living services at facilities across Canada. The incumbent is an integral part of the Digital Transformation Office, accountable for the operationalization of programs and services within the Acute Care Transitions and Seniors Living portfolios. This work involves collaborating with external and internal partners to align on common goals, design an operating model using new digital tools, roles, and processes, and developing and executing on a plan to implement them.
By exercising their knowledge in service design, and project and change management, the incumbent will apply a variety of methodologies, frameworks, and tools to ensure their diverse and interdisciplinary project teams can successfully navigate ambiguity and expedite decision making.
This is a 18 Month Contract
- Lead projects of high priority and complexity with local and regional scope
- Take broad concepts that can be ambiguous in nature and facilitate their translation into actionable plans that span requirement gathering, program/service design, implementation, and evaluation
- Lead a team of assigned project staff including delegating, scheduling, and prioritizing workloads
- Accountable for on time, on budget completion of assigned projects using service design, project and change management methodologies
- Develop prject charters, integrated project plans and other project artifacts as required
- Work with OHT partners, funders, operational leaders, and care providers to articulate funding proposals for health servises/programs and tarnslate them into plans to implement
- Manage transitions of projects to an operational environment
- Develop and present materials to expedite decision making using excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, with ability to express complex concepts effectively
- Be the key interface with Directors, executives, and internal and external partners
- +5 years of relevant Project Management experience leading projects in a healthcare environment
- Experience applying service design methodologies in the development of programs or services
- Experience applying change management methodologies with administrative, clinical, and patient/family stakeholders
- Able to distil complex concepts and provide clarity to a clinical and executive level audience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to find solutions, evaluate options, and expedite decisions
- Collaborative leader, with the ability to guide and coach in in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and effectively anticipate and respond to issues as they arise
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint, Project and Visio
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com