Date Posted: September 14, 2021
We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to lead projects that implement new programs, and/or introduce improvements to existing ones in our Seniors Living and Acute Care Transitions portfolios. The Implementation Manager will be accountable for ensuring the interdepartmental team brought together to execute on a project is empowered, motivated and organized
By exercising their knowledge in project and change management, the Implementation Manager will apply proven tools, processes and governance structures to ensure their project teams navigate ambiguity, and expedite decision making.
- Accountable for all aspects of delivering assigned projects using project management best practices
- Communicate effectively and foster collaboration between individuals and departments to complete projects
- Support the business development team in developing operations solutions and costing, as required for proposals
- Work with business development and operations leadership teams to translate proposals for health services and programs into a plan to operationalize
- Ensure the operations solution, goals and deliverables are clearly defined and aligned with end customer requirements
- Gather project stakeholders and owners required for implementation
- Establish roles and responsibilities for the project team
- Maintain and coordinate the new program checklist
- Drive operational implementation through the functional owners to ensure all deliverables are met within the required timeline
- Ensure all processes and quality plans are documented for any new program
- Complete readiness reviews with key stakeholders prior to operations release
- Participate in monthly reviews with senior leadership regarding new program project plans
- Finalize costing estimates of new programs at time of launch
- Ensure lessons learned are fed back to the functional teams and incorporated into future program introductions
- 5+ years of experience leading the implementation of complex programs within the healthcare sector preferred
- Expertise surrounding change management and end-user adoption
- Ability to estimate development efforts and define activities to support project deliverables and establish milestones which will be continually evaluated and prioritized
- Demonstrated ability to handle a large, diversified workload with often rapidly changing priorities and challenging deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate in a meaningful way
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated and directed approach, with keen attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, coaching and negotiation
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite, including MS Project and SharePoint
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com