Date Posted: January 05, 2023
This is a hybrid role and would require travel to our Markham office only on an as needed basis
1 year maternity contract
We are looking for a candidate who has financial analysis and budgeting experience and holds or working towards CPA designation. Reporting to the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA) to support team members within the FPA team, the ideal candidate will have worked in cross functional teams and will have strong communication skills. The ability to think critically and being able to ask the right questions to get to the root cause of issues is imperative for success in this role.
- Supporting annual planning, budgets, and forecast
- Conducting monthly and quarterly financial reporting and analysis
- Assisting in gathering and evaluating business requirements on financial projects and new business opportunities
- Working with key stakeholders to design and report on key performance metrics
- Providing detailed cost/benefit analysis for various initiatives
- Providing input around critical business processes affecting financial results
- Providing recommendations for financial or operational improvements
- Providing support for pricing and costing opportunities
- Hold or working towards professional accounting designation (i.e. CPA)
- Minimum three years of experience, preferably with industry experience
- Experience in budgeting and financial & business analysis in a dynamic environment
- Strong technology skills, including intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and proficiency in Great Plains, BI-MicroStrategy and Adaptive Insight applications are desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to influence where necessary
- Highly organized with a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Curious with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to be adaptable and willingly embrace change
- Strong sense of urgency and respect for deadlines
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.