Date Posted: May 01, 2022
We are hiring two full-time Palliative Registered Nurses (RNs) to work in London as part of our PAY PER VISIT model
Offering sign on bonus $2500
SE Health is hiring K2P Palliative lead RN's in London There is a position for dynamic passionate nurses who have experience in palliative care. As a team member you will providing care for our palliative population and support your team . This is truly a client-centered approach to addressing our clients’ needs in the Community.
We are looking for:
- RN (Registered Nurse) who is educated in palliative care and have experience.
- Excellent knowledge of palliative assessment and end of life medications
- LEAP, CAPCE, CNA Certification in Palliative Care. Please bring what you have!
- Experience in the provision of high quality evidence-based direct patient care and demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning.
There are many reasons why you want to bring your talent to our team:
- There is a $2500 sign on bonus!
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to care for diverse client populations
- Mentorship, Consultative and coaching support for a diverse group of nursing leaders 24x7 to support your clinical practice
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total rewards program which includes group benefits and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Work Perks
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Available to work in London and surrounding areas.
- Experience with Palliative Clients is an asset
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org