Date Posted: September 30, 2021
We are hiring Registered Nurses (RN) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) to be instrumental in the roll out of the Covid vaccine in Durham region. We are looking to hire part time and casual. The clinic is open from 10am-9pm ( the shifts are 11 hours)
Within this unique and rewarding role, you will administer the Covid vaccine in a clinic setting making an immediate and positive impact on those in the local community.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be paving the way in the fight against Covid 19
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A current CPR/First Aid certificate
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is an asset
- Current immunization record and vulnerable sector check required upon hire
- Willingness to travel throughout Durham region - 6 locations: Whitby, Port Perry, Uxbridge, Ajax, Beaverton , Oshawa and Clarington.
- A willingness to attain required SE Health certifications
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Must be available to work minimun 2-3 days/week and every other weekend. You could work casual up to PT hours.
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online Muzghanmajid@sehc.com