Date Posted: April 18, 2022
Now Hiring Nursing students for Pediatric Personal Support Worker roles!!
Part-time Or Full- time shifts available!
Hiring in Waterloo-Wellington !
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- As a PSW you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- As a PSW you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Gain experience working with children with medical complexity
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training, and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Work Perks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- 2 nursing placements completed or internationally trained nurse
- Experience or demonstrated interest in working with children
- Availability to work days or evenings and every other weekend
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle (asset)
- Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check, and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work well within a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for quality improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate.
- Basic computer skills would be an asset
- This is a physically demanding position and requires hand, arm, and shoulder dexterity, sensory ability, lifting to a maximum of approximately fifty-five (55) pounds, walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, reaching, and frequent movement.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org