Date Posted: December 02, 2022
Join SE Health as a Occupational Therapist (Set Your Own Schedule)! in Woodbridge area (Community)
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Flexible work schedule (ability to set your own schedule).
- Develop yourself with SE. We have Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning.
- Work-Life Balance. At SE, you’ll have the flexibility to control your schedule to balance your life around child care or elder care or whatever it is you need to do to have a healthy balance of life and work. You have the freedom to set and adjust your schedule, with your roster of clients
- Supportive Team. Collaborate with other rehab professionals on your team.
- Support to be your best. SE Therapists are afforded the time they need to help their patients, to build rapport, to accomplish patient care and recovery goals, and to understand the home and life environments that impact recovery in a way you can’t in most other settings. At SE, you meet your patients where they are, and together you take them to new heights.
- Grow your career. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing therapy roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your therapy skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive rate, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff. Eligible candidates can get upto $2000 sign-on bonus.
SE Health Occupational therapists are the best of the best. We provide person centered care, an ability to build rapport and trust with your clients while positively seeing them progress in their home. When you choose to join SE Health, you join a diverse, collaborative, and supportive care team where you’ll apply your skills – and your heart – to provide services to a roster of clients in your community. You’ll apply a client-centered approach to address clients’ physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and spiritual needs. You’ll make a difference in their lives, and they’ll make a difference in yours!
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client-centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- A graduate of an accredited program in Occupational Therapy (OT) and are a member in good standings with the College of Occupational therapists of Ontario.
- Understanding of stroke and neuro
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle
- Availability to work flexible hours
- A willingness to be flexible in covering assigned area
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com