Date Posted: March 09, 2023
ABOUT BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION:
The Business Transformation team identifies and addresses opportunities for improvement within the Operations portfolio (national scope) and provides support to field, regional, and home office stakeholders. The team specializes in the use of innovation and creativity in making sustainable transformation and change.
SE Health delivers over 10,000 care interactions daily. These interactions are enabled by a team of administrative support professionals, known as Coordinators. As an Operations Analyst with the Business Transformation team, you will plan and lead a comprehensive analysis of our coordination staffing model and generate data-driven recommendations for optimizing the organization of our workforce. Taking a user-centric design approach, you will incorporate local stakeholder feedback and best practices along with key financial and other metrics to ensure a balanced approach.
- Identify key stakeholders and establish collaborative working relationships
- Conduct discovery activities to understand the business need, requirements, and key pain points
- Create a comprehensive analysis plan that addresses the business need and includes assumptions and business rules
- Work with key stakeholders to gather and analyze baseline data, according to the analysis plan
- Critically evaluate the results of the analysis and adjust assumptions or business rules as needed
- Synthesize the results of the data analysis into project artifacts including: (1) an updated coordination staffing model with standard principles, and (2) actionable recommendations for improvement
- Present the findings and recommended approach to key stakeholders
- Enrollment in post-graduate studies in health sciences, engineering, business, information sciences, or equivalent
- Must be available for a 3-month or 12-week term
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with complex data sets and producing impactful data visualizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate within cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manipulate and analyze data using various applications (e.g., MS Excel, PowerBI, SQL, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Teams
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive pay, benefits, pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.