Date Posted: July 21, 2021
Staffing Solutions Hiring Personal Support Workers (PSW) to proviide casual relief staffing to Hospitals
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Flexible shifts and scheduling
- Variety of Available Locations across the Greater Toronto and Surrounding Areas
- Continuous Clinical Education
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Changing non-sterile dressings
- Transferring, positioning & turning
- Exercising Range of motion with clients
- Assist patients with eating
- Communication skills are essential
- Current Personal Support Worker (PSW) certificate required
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) recommended
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Certificate (CPI) an asset
- PSW Registry an asset
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Availability to work days, evenings, and weekends
- A willingness to attain required SE Health Certifications
- Able to work independently, or as part of a team
- Effective problem solving skills
- Basic Computer skills
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
ABOUT STAFFING SOLUTIONS:
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing services across Ontario.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org