Date Posted: September 29, 2021
Join our Team! The SE Rehab Health Clinic (a preferred rehab partner of Mackenzie Health Hospital) is looking for a Physiotherapist/Practice Lead in Richmond Hill, Ontario. We are in search of an experienced Physiotherapist to provide in-clinic and/or virtual care to patients with acute or chronic injuries, conditions, pain; as well as post-operative procedures primarily in the area Musculoskeletal care.
The Physiotherapist will provide patient assessment, patient centered goal oriented treatment plans, consultations, follow ups, manual therapies, therapeutic modalities, exercise prescription, and assignment to a physiotherapy assistant. In addition, the Physiotherapist will provide clinical leadership including mentorship, addressing practice and customer experience related issues, program/business development, implementation of best practices, project involvement, continuous quality improvement and quality assurance in collaboration with the clinic Operations Manager to meet the needs of the clinic.
The Physiotherapist will provide exceptional patient care, will develop meaningful and trusting relationships with patient and referring partners, and collaborate with the inter professional team.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physiotherapy (Master degree or equivalent)
- Registered Physiotherapist and a member in good standing of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Minimum 1 year leadership/management is preferred in a clinic setting
- Demonstrate high level of initiative and adaptability to rapidly changing demands and external environments
- Recent experience in managing patients with MVA, WSIB and extended Health Benefits
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) completing OCF 18’s, OCF 23’s, progress and discharge reports
- Familiar with HCAI submissions and FHSCO regulations
- Experience working within the new requirements for OHIP funded clients in a community physiotherapy clinic (CPC)
- Reliable, flexible, creative, self-directed professional, able to work effectively and collaboratively with rehab assistants as well as with a high performance interdisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A positive work and attendance record is essential
- Ability to adapt to new computer applications and documentation systems
- BCLS and CPR certificate
Flexibility with hours, willingness to work evenings and weekends (Saturday’s) based on needs of clients/referrals.
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org