Date Posted: July 12, 2019
About SE Health
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist for the SE Health (formally Saint Elizabeth Rehab Center) to provide personalized physiotherapy services through all stages of assessment and treatment with a variety of client populations. The Physiotherapist will be working closely with a therapy assistant/kinesiologist through the implementation of treatment plans.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- Documentation and completion of reports
- Registration and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Experience in working with adults and children
- Ability to take initiative and be adaptable to rapidly changing demands
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector and/or training in providing PT services with a variety of clinical populations.
- Specialty in working with Orthopedic conditions is an asset
- Experience with MVA and WSIB is an asset
- Availability to work flexible hours
- A willingness to be flexible in treating a variety of clinical populations
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
- BCLS and CPR is an asset
- Vulnerable sector check, criminal background check and immunization (current)
- This is a part time role. We are looking for someone to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm (Hours can vary)