Date Posted: April 28, 2022
We are looking for a Quit Coach to provide non-clinical support to patients and healthcare providers across Ontario. This is a virtual position, where you will work from your home, providing the highest quality service through phone and other virtual channels. Join us at SE Health, and help us make an impact in the lives of all Ontarians.
At SE, we love what we do. Our mission is to bring hope and happiness, and we treat each person – staff and patients – with dignity and love, like our own families. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Work from home. This position is virtual, so you’ll be able to work with and help people from your own home.
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have the ability to learn and grow with us – into different roles, locations, and opportunities.
Counsel and provide general information, and referrals to community-based, provincial, and online resources.
- Establish trust and credibility by building rapport, listen and reflective change talk, implement change steps, assess progress and provide coaching.
- Process documentation required for case management procedures including all relevant client information, assessments, follow-up procedures with action plans and include recommendations to facilitate the participants behavior change.
- Conduct telephone intake assessments using the requisite client profile and assessment forms, review confidentiality parameters, screen for risk and accurately document client responses; provide ongoing support to clients through various communication channels.
- Identifying any gaps in geographic areas or current service offerings where additional professional service networks are required to support client needs and communicate these gaps to the Team Leader, Care Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health related discipline or equivalent work or volunteer experience.
- Minimum 1 year of Human Social Services experience, counseling or facilitation experience.
- Experience utilizing Motivational Interviewing techniques or equivalent coaching experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of addiction issues, treatments and recovery processes.
- Previous call centre experience an asset.
Please send applicantions to email@example.com