Date Posted: July 23, 2021
Registered Nurse (RN)
Full-time or Part-time available!
Through our CCAC partnership, we have an immediate part-time opening for an RN at our community ambulatory care clinic in Alliston. This setting allows for enhanced utilization of community resources, teamwork, and partnering while supporting individuals to achieve their optimal level of health and independence.
Working in this clinic setting you will schedule client visits and provide treatment according to client service plans. Treatment provided includes basic and advanced wound care, injections, ostomy care, IV infusions, and related nursing treatments. You will work with electronic information management systems to facilitate daily operations.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- Mentorship, consultative, and coaching support from a diverse group of nursing leaders 24x7 to support your clinical practice
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training, and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Work Perks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Nurses will receive a temporary increase of $3.00 per hour for all client care hours until August 23, 2021
Demonstrated flexibility in hours of employment is required (must be available to work days, evenings, and weekends)
Advanced wound care and compression bandaging experience
Experience in IV insertion and IV therapy
Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
A broad skillset and competency in medical/surgical procedures
A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications
Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
Working knowledge of Quality Improvement processes
Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
A current CPR certificate
A demonstrated proficiency in basic computer skills
Bilingualism (French/English) would be an asset
This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion), and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our staff.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org