Date Posted: April 29, 2022
SE Health Staffing Solutions Now Hiring - Critical Care (ICU)/Emergency Nurses For Casual Hospital Relief Staffing
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing nursing roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your nursing skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Subsidized RNAO/RPNAO memberships
- Flexible shifts and scheduling
- Variety of Available Locations across Ontario – hospitals, long-term care, & other facilities
- Active Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an Critical Care/Emergency Room department
- Availability to work shifts: days/evenings/nights and weekends
- ACLS certificate required
- Critical Care Certificate preferred for ICU unit
- Willingness to attain required SE Health certifications
- Proficient technical skills to include but not limited to: MS Word and email
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal/communication & organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Provide direct patient care in a critical care setting
- Practice under the College of Nurses’ of Ontario Standards
- Represent SE Health policies and procedures
- Report directly to Facility Charge Nurse
- Submit time sheets to SE Health Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across the GTA and GTHA.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online RachelWeatherbee@sehc.com