Date Posted: April 29, 2022
SE Health Staffing Solutions Now Hiring Experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to Provide Casual Hospital Relief Staffing
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing nursing roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your nursing skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Subsidized RNAO/RPNAO memberships
- Flexible shifts and self-scheduling
- Variety of Available Locations across Ontario – hospitals, long-term care, & other facilities
- Providing direct patient care
- Practices under the College of Nurses’ standard
- Follows Saint Elizabeth policies and procedures
- Follows facility policies and procedures
- Reports to facility Charge Nurse
- Submitting time sheets to SE Health Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years mental health hospital experience
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) or Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Certificate
- Availability to work all shifts days/evenings/nights and weekends
- A current ACLS and/or BCLS certificate required
- Willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications
- Proficient computer skills to include but not limited to: MS Word and email
- Able to work independently and adapt in a team environment
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across the GTA and GTHA.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com