Date Posted: November 12, 2021
SE Health Staffing Solutions Now Hiring Experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to Provide Hospital Relief Staffing - Casual
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Flexible shifts and scheduling
- Variety of Available Locations across Ontario – hospitals, long-term care, & other facilities
- Continuous Clinical Education
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Providing direct patient care
- Practices under the College of Nurses’ standard
- Follows Saint Elizabeth policies and procedures
- Follows facility policies and procedures
- Reports to facility Charge Nurse
- Submitting time sheets to SE Health Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years mental health hospital experience
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) or Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Certificate
- Availability to work all shifts days/evenings/nights and weekends
- A current ACLS and/or BCLS certificate required
- Willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications
- Proficient computer skills to include but not limited to: MS Word and email
- Able to work independently and adapt in a team environment
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across the GTA and GTHA.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org