Date Posted: November 12, 2021
SE Health Staffing Solutions Now Hiring General Duty Registered Nurses to provide Casual Staffing Relief to Hospitals
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Flexible shifts
- Variety of Available Locations across the Greater Toronto and Surrounding Areas
- Continuous Clinical Education
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses
- Provide direct patient care
- Practice under the College of Nurses’ standards
- Follow SE Health Policies and Procedures
- Follow Facility Policies and Procedures
- Report to Facility Charge Nurse
- Submit time sheets to SE Health Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Minimum of one year hospital experience
- Availability to work all shifts days/evenings/nights and weekends
- A current BCLS certificate is required
- Willingness to attain required SE Health certifications
- Proficient computer skills to include but not limited to: MS Word and email
- Able to work independently and adapt in a team environment
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across the GTA and GTHA
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com