Date Posted: February 21, 2019
About Saint Elizabeth
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, senior’s lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
We are currently hiring Full Time, Day Shift - Registered Nurse (RN) to work in the community in the Kingston, Verona area.
You will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill and judgment and work within the scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional and spiritual needs of clients and their families in their homes and communities.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
· As an RPN/RN you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience.
· $1,000 sign on bonus.
· You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge.
· Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
· Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
· Education bursaries
· Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
· Subsidized RPNAO/RNAO memberships
· Tuition Assistance Program.
· Availability to work days and every other weekends
· Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire
· A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications
· Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
· Works well in a changing environment
· A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes
· Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
· A current CPR certificate is required
· A valid driver’s license and vehicle
· This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company’s policies, including its policies regarding human rights, accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) during your orientation process.