Date Posted: September 10, 2019
Saint Elizabeth Staffing Solutions
Now Hiring - Critical Care/Emergency Nurses For Hospital Relief Staffing
Flexible hours…Choose where you want to work…Best rate of pay…
- Active Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an Critical Care/Emergency Room department
- Availability to work shifts: days/evenings/nights and weekends
- ACLS certificate required
- Critical Care Certificate preferred for ICU unit
- Willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications *
- Proficient technical skills to include but not limited to: MS Word and email
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal/communication & organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Providing direct patient care in a critical care setting
- Practice under the College of Nurses’ standards
- Represents SE Health policies and procedures
- Reports directly to facility Charge Nurse
- Submitting time sheets to SE Health Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
ABOUT STAFFING SOLUTIONS:
The Saint Elizabeth Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across Ontario. A preferred supplier of nursing and personal support workers to hospitals throughout the GTA, we also support organizations across Ontario including Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Brant, Toronto and the surrounding areas.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.