Date Posted: July 21, 2021
SE Health Staffing Solutions
Now Hiring - Critical Care/Emergency Nurses For Casual Hospital Relief Staffing
Flexible hours…Choose where you want to work…Best rate of pay…WorkPerks
- Active Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an Critical Care/Emergency Room department
- Availability to work shifts: days/evenings/nights and weekends
- ACLS certificate required
- Critical Care Certificate preferred for ICU unit
- Willingness to attain required SE Health certifications *
- Proficient technical skills to include but not limited to MS Word and email
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal/communication & organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Provide direct patient care in a critical care setting
- Practice under the College of Nurses’ standards
- Represent SE Health policies and procedures
- Report directly to facility Charge Nurse
- Submit time sheets to SE Health Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
ABOUT STAFFING SOLUTIONS:
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across Ontario. A preferred supplier of nursing and personal support workers to hospitals throughout the GTA including Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, York Region, Toronto Brant and the surrounding areas.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com