Date Posted: June 02, 2022
ARE YOU AN RPN LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN AN IN-HOME SETTING, working with ONE client to focus your care and expertise on? We are currently seeking RPNs to help support a pediatric client in and around the Ottawa area.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to us:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with over a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Round-the-clock access to clinical and managerial support
- Flexible scheduling
- Work in your own community
- Competitive wages
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Paid orientation
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN/RNA program
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- A current CPR certificate
- Recent related nursing experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 25 kilograms and frequent movement and bending
- Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire.
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com