Date Posted: November 24, 2022
Reporting to the Regional Rehab Manager (Occupational Therapist preferred), you will join our management team in providing 50% management support (remote) and 50% clinical support to our rehabilitation programs across the Brampton/Caledon/Malton region within an assigned geographical area. Rehabilitation Therapists from any discipline may apply to this position, ( Occupational Therapist (Preferred), Physiotherapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Dietitians, and Social Workers).
- Daily supervision of staff, including coaching and performance development, and addressing employee questions and concerns.
- Ensure compliance with therapy standards of practice, applicable policies, procedures, and organizational processes.
- Utilize the Performance Appraisal system to evaluate employees’ performance, and set career development goals.
- Interface with administration to schedule coverage (weekend, vacation, holiday, LOA, sick leave).
- Lead or participate in the resolution of service delivery occurrences or escalations.
- Participate in risk management and quality monitoring processes such as chart audits, client satisfaction surveys and joint visits.
- Actively participate as a team member in project/program development and implementation.
- Source business development opportunities to complement or expand current service offerings.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client-centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- Meet performance, quality and financial targets.
- Develop resource plans to ensure adequate staffing based on anticipated volumes and FTE availability.
- Interview and select health care staff to meet ongoing staff requirements.
- Facilitate orientation of new employees.
- Participate in an on call rotation (if required).
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited health care program and member in good standing with the appropriate College, preferably and OT or PT or SLP
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated leadership, management or supervisory skills.
- Consistently models SE Health’s values and core competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Sound understanding of documentation standards.
- Critical thinking, facilitation, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated decision making skills, with the ability to plan, organize and implement both proactively and responsively.
- Excellent computer skills/knowledge and familiarity with scheduling systems are preferred.
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license – ability to travel in the Brampton/Caledon/Malton and surrounding areas
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online NimmiIsac@sehc.com