Date Posted: November 25, 2021
We are currently hiring part-time Registered Nurse (RPN) to work specific shifts
Day and evening Shifts as follows:
Monday 7-9pm (2hrs)
Tuesday 7-9pm (2hrs)
Wednesday 7:30am-9:30am (2hrs) and 7-9pm (2hrs)
Thursday 7-9pm (2hrs)
Friday 6pm-12pm (6hrs)
Saturday 9am-12pm (3hrs) & 3pm-6pm (3hrs)
We are seeking several dynamic, passionate Practical Nurses (RN), who want to be part of the transformational change in home and community care by providing care in a truly client-centered approach. You will be part of a diverse and collaborative care team that will provide services to a roster of clients in the community. You will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill, and judgment and work within the RPN scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional, and spiritual needs of clients and their families in their homes and communities.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Nurse's will receive a temporary increase of $3.00 per hour for all client care hours
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized RNAO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Work Perks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights, on-call and every other weekend.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle (travel required).
- Updated immunization records, clear criminal background check, and Vulnerable sector check are required upon hire.
- A willingness to attain required SE Health certifications.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email, etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate is required.
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion), and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org