SE Health Hiring Event August 14th - Whitby
Personal Support Workers (PSW), Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Practical Nurses (RPN)
Opportunities in Durham Region , Peterborough, Lindsay, Kawartha lakes, Port Hope, Cobourg, Campbellford areas.
Date & Time:
Wednesday, Aug 14th, 2019
9:30am to 3:00 pm
1615 Dundas Street East, 3rd floor, east tower, Whitby Mall. ON L1N 2L1.
- Must have PSW Certificate. ( Offering up to $19.50 for direct client care)
- Nursing Students Welcome (2 Clinical Placements completed)
- Preferably valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- A current CPR & First Aid certificate is required.
- Nurses must be registered with the College of Nurses
- Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire.
Please bring your resume, proof of certifications, and 2 work related references with you. Interviews will be conducted and offers will be made for qualified candidates
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.