Date Posted: November 29, 2022
SE Health is currently seeking a Senior Business System Analyst (BSA) for our HR/Finance technology division of the Information Services team. This role will provide support to the Enterprise within the HR & Finance functions and will have an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through delivering best in class technology solutions.
Engaged in all phases of the application support and development lifecycle, the Senior BSA would be responsible for analyzing challenging production issues, designing, testing, documenting and implementing new solutions for our dynamic customer base in HR & Finance.
- Work with the team to support, investigate, and resolve production issues in different HR & Finance applications (primarily PeopleSoft HCM application)
- Work collaboratively with functional areas to identify and document business requirements and obtain client sign off
- Developing an in-depth understanding of business processes and recommend changes that leverage best usage of the application
- Analyze current software to identify opportunities to optimize and improve efficiency of business processes
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Assist in defining project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation
- Advise on technical issues involving configuration, development, integration
- Create or update programs and applications according to specifications
- Establish solid, working relationships with end users, software vendor, and our internal technical team members
- Lead functional testing efforts for enhancements, fixes and upgrades.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas
- Research, respond to and resolve inquiries, issues or concerns in a timely manner
- Test customizations, hotfixes and upgrades, including design of UAT test cases
- Own accountability of outcomes to internal and external customers.
- A Computer Science degree or System Analyst diploma, or similar disciplines, preferably in HR/ Finance Technology
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in systems analyst or similar role in PeopleSoft
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in data modeling or architecture
- Experience working with MS-SQL databases and data structures
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Flexible and adaptable in learning and understanding new technologies & processes
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Agile methodology and experience in delivery of solutions is strongly preferred
- Healthcare experience is an asset
This is a hybrid role and would require travel to our Markham office on an as needed basis
This role is a 2.5 yr. project with a potential to be a permanent position. The role would be eligible for medical and dental benefits, vacation and after 1 yr., pension and education reimbursement as per SE benefit plan.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org