Date Posted: November 24, 2023
Are you a digital enthusiast who wants to help shape the future of Digital Health? The health care sector is transforming at a rapid rate, and there has never been a more exciting or important time to revolutionize how health care is delivered. SE Health is relentlessly focused on developing and deploying new and innovative strategies to help drive the company forward.
We are looking for a creative and skilled senior full stack developer who is proficient with React Native and .NET, to build performant mobile/web applications, as well as Microsoft SQL Server based backend. Your primary focus will be on designing and developing solutions end to end. This would include developing user interface components using React/React Native and implementing them following best practices. Using your full-stack approach and expertise on .NET, you will ensure that these components integrate seamlessly with the backend systems to deliver the best possible experience to the users.
You will be developing the required APIs (.NET Core) and backend databases to bring the end-to-end flow to life.
Being a team player, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and producing quality products will be critical for this role.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to help architect, design, build and deploy Android & web applications using React Native and .NET Core
- Full stack development of application components (end to end)
- Develop user interface as per the designs
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries to support future reusability
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across required android devices, web browsers, and backend architecture
- Implement security, scalability and reliability in the application architecture, design and code
- Develop Web APIs to perform the integrations
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Isolate and troubleshoot integration issues in production
- Work with native modules when required for React Native / Android
- Design and develop backend database schema and implement table structure
- Participate in the various Agile Sprint related activities
- Document end to end (full stack) design and components in JIRA and Confluence
- Work with infrastructure, network and other internal teams to help ensure application is functional and facilitate any troubleshooting
- Actively work with other front end and backend developers to ensure overall goal of application / project is met and that there is solution design alignment
- 6+ years of experience in building web or custom applications using .NET Core/React
- Strong experience in solution design & implementation (especially in .NET Core)
- Strong experience working with CI/CD processes when doing custom development
- Strong experience in developing and testing REST APIs
- Strong experience in designing and working with database (SQL)
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify complex integration and performance issues
- Experience with Azure PaaS Platform for hosting/maintaining solutions
- Experience with ETL or ESB products in integrating disparted sources of information
- Strong proficiency in developing mobile applications (esp. Android) using React Native
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles and concepts; experience and knowledge of React.js in addition to Native is a plus
- Experience with popular React Native workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with integrating React Native app with REST APIs is a must
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understanding of React Native best practices and challenges to help shape the design
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS etc.)
- Native android mobile application experience is a plus
- Experience in health care domain is a plus
- Experience in an electronic health record (EHR) product is a strong plus
- Experience with ESBs like Boomi, and BizTalk is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps is preferred
This is a hybrid role and would require travel to our Markham office on an as needed basis
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We are an inclusive workplace offering competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and work life balance. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
In the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.