Date Posted: September 27, 2021
Full-Time Days & Evenings Monday to Friday and every other weekend
The Service Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of client care. This includes scheduling staff, updating and maintaining electronic client records, data entry of billing information, responding to all caller inquiries and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately.
- Provide schedule planning support to health care team
- Appropriately schedule staff to ensure continuity of care in the provision of service delivery
- Update and maintain an electronic client database
- File and maintain client records
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Provide support to billing activities
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports
- Investigate and follow up in errors/discrepancies in services ordered or provided.
- Other office administrative duties as assigned.
- Intermediate data entry/keyboarding skills
- Experience using a PC database
- Excellent reading comprehension and excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
- Related work experience and a familiarity with community health care services is preferred
- Computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online: CatherineMithun@sehc.com