Date Posted: March 23, 2022
We are hiring a Part Time Bilingual Service Coordinator. Must be fluent in English and French. This position is Virtual - Work From Home.
Responsible for the efficient and effective scheduling of clients with a focus on building and maintaining positive internal relationships with front line staff and other administrative staff. All activities are conducted within the policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality of SE Health
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Provide schedule planning support to health care team
- Appropriately schedule staff to ensure continuity of care in the provision of service delivery
- Update and maintain an electronic client database
- File and maintain client records
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Provide support to billing activities
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports
- Investigate and follow up in errors/discrepancies in services ordered or provided.
- Other office administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekend availability
- Intermediate data entry/keyboarding skills
- Experience using a PC database
- Intermediate reading comprehension and excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
- Related work experience and a familiarity with community health care services is preferred
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel are preferred
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org