Date Posted: August 04, 2022
Coop Student Position
Social Media and Content Creation
- A current student or recent grad enrolled in University degree / College diploma in PR, communications, marketing (or equivalent).
- Excellent and persuasive copywriting abilities.
- Superior oral and written communications skills, experience with proofreading and copyediting.
- Experience working with business pages on social media platforms (Meta Business Suite, LinkedIn).
- Creating, managing, and implementing social media strategies and campaigns that are aligned with business goals.
- Maintaining unified social media content calendars and coordinating the creation of digital content.
- Researching, creating, and publishing engaging content across multiple platforms.
- Monitoring activity and engaging with online communities to maintain a strong and present online brand voice.
- Coordinating with a wide network of partners, affiliates, and influencers to optimize branding and engagement.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on performance while identifying new trends, insights, and growth opportunities.
- Juggling priorities, collaborating with various departments, and staying up to date with digital media developments.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online ChristalWasher@sehc.com