Date Posted: June 30, 2020
As a Social Worker you’ll provide client management through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and advocacy to promote and restore mutually beneficial interactions between clients and their social environment.
Full or Part-time opportunity in the Waterloo, Wellington community
- Adhere to all regulatory and legislative requirements in the delivery of Social Work services.
- Develop assessment and treatment plans consistent with College and Saint Elizabeth Standards
- Providing education and information to clients and families to meet treatment goals.
- Facilitating applications to appropriate resources.
- Providing skills and training to assist in accessing resources and access to required support networks.
- Teaching clients and families strategies for enhanced function and coping.
- Ensure service modalities are current and consistent with service delivery goals
- Ensure superior knowledge of support and community resources is obtained
- Provide consultation within a multidisciplinary environment as required
- Maintain accurate and legible written records in compliance with professional college
- Comply with all contractual obligations in the delivery of Social Work services
- Maintain highly professional and collaborative communication with referral sources, clients, caregivers and the care team as a resource to the Customer and Client, as required
- Must have obtained a Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited university
- Must be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Service Workers and Social Service Workers and submit annual written proof thereof
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector is ideal
- Must carry professional malpractice insurance and submit annual written proof thereof
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable motor vehicle and adequate liability insurance
- Available to travel within the assigned area
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors’ lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please apply online to email@example.com