Date Posted: January 10, 2023
Make an Impact on People’s Lives; Join SE Health as a Speech-Language Pathologist
Hiring Full or Part time
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide client management through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation, and follow-up services to clients.
- Registration and good-standing with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- An openness to serving clients requiring swallowing/dysphagia assessment and treatment, with peer support as needed
- A willingness to further understanding of assessment and treatment in the area of Stoke/Neuro
- Experience with assessment and treatment of common pediatric speech and language disorders
- A willingness to work closely on a team, and/or mentor other therapists
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle
- Flexibility covering an assigned area
About SE Health
At SE, we love what we do. Our mission is to bring hope and happiness, and we treat each person – staff, and patients – with dignity and love, like our own families. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Why Join SE Health:
- Signing bonus of $10,000 for employees who meet minimum hour requirements.
- Manage your life. At SE, you’ll have the flexibility to manage your schedule to balance your life. You’ll be supported with the time you need to meet the needs of your clients, meet your own needs, develop yourself and your career, and be part of a team.
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning.
- Grow your career. SE Health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have the ability to learn and grow with us – into different roles, locations, and opportunities.
- The possibility of providing service to both adult and pediatric populations.
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes competitive rates, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org