Date Posted: May 06, 2022
Provide personalized customer service, key coordination and administration support to the Service Delivery Centre by managing inbound calls from funders and clients, processing client referrals and set-up of customized service schedules. Maintains ongoing communication with clients, CCAC, Service Coordinator and other SDC resource staff to ensure all information and consultation is obtained for processing client referrals and providing exceptional customer service. All activities are conducted within the policies, procedures and standards of confidentiality of Saint Elizabeth. Focus is on building and maintaining external/client partner relationships in order to provide safe and efficient care.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
Tuition Assistance Program
WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
Working virtual until further notice and eventually out of our Service Delivery Centre based in Ottawa, this position will be responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of client care.
- Respond and action all external client or funder inbound calls with efficiency, courtesy and urgency
- Escalate client or funder concerns to Supervisor, as appropriate, to ensure timely follow-up
- Receive and respond to incoming referrals within required timelines
- Review each new client referral for completeness and maintain ongoing communication with CCAC, ensuring required information is obtained for each incoming referral
- Rename incoming client referral documents in the web portal and forward to ACS
- Input referral status (e.g., accepts, declines) into the Referral Log
- Input profile of all new clients in scheduling system
- Update existing profiles in Procura with new information
- Administrative experience within a fast past office environment
- Familiarity with community health care services and client service coordination experience is an asset
- Ability to prioritize and deal with tight deadlines
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills in conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving
- Ability to take quick and decisive action
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and reading comprehension skills
- Strong collaborative team skills
- Flexible to work irregular hours, to work days, evenings and weekends as needed
- Proficiency in Procura and ACS is strongly preferred
- MS Office computer skills at an intermediate level
- Relevant post-secondary education (Human/Social Services background preferred)
- Experience with management of multiple databases
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org