Date Posted: April 01, 2022
We are hiring full and part time Occupational Therapists to work in the York Region area.
We are currently seeking Occupational Therapists to provide client management care in home, clinics, community or facilities such as long-term care or retirement homes, through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and follow-up services to clients.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client-centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- A graduate of an accredited program in Occupational Therapists (OT) and are a member in good standings with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- ADP authorization license
- Ability to take initiative and adaptable to rapidly changing demands
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector and/or training in providing PT services with adults and/or pediatrics
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
- Vulnerable sector check (current)
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive salary, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Develop yourself with SE. We have education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing nursing roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your nursing skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Subsidized RPNAO memberships
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online MaheenSyed@sehc.com