Date Posted: May 06, 2022
Working as a PSW with SE Health allows you to feel fulfilled knowing you are helping patients in a one-on-one setting. If you are passionate about helping people within your community with various needs, this position is for you!
We are currently hiring Casual PSW's to work in the Kinburn, ON area.
SE Health's Private Care Team provides outstanding, client centric home care to individuals and families requiring extended duration care. Our teams develop deep relationships between our clients, our caregivers and their families across Canada.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized OPSWA memberships.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- WorkPerks ® , which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses. .
Qualifications accepted to work as a PSW:
- Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker (PSW) and/or internationally trained Nurse
- Current PSW Certificate and/or internationally trained Nurse
- Availability: days, evenings & nights
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- A demonstrated appreciation for quality improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate.
- Basic computer skills would be an asset
- This is a physically demanding position and requires hand, arm and shoulder dexterity, sensory ability, lifting to a maximum of approximately fifty-five (55) pounds, walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, reaching, and frequent movement.
- Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire
This is a physically demanding position and requires hand, arm, and shoulder dexterity, sensory ability, lifting to a maximum of approximately fifty-five (55) pounds, walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, reaching, and frequent movement.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
Please apply online at email@example.com