Date Posted: October 26, 2021
We are currently hiring Full Time Registered Nurse (RN)- shift nursing for our Oakville Retirement Home
Sign on Bonus $1500!
SE Health has an immediate full-time opening for a Registered Practical Nurse in our Oakville Retirement Home. This setting allows for enhanced utilization of community resources, teamwork and partnering while supporting individuals to achieve their optimal level of health and independence.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- As an RN you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience.
- As an RN you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development.
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan.
- Education bursaries.
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program.
- Subsidized RNAO memberships.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Demonstrated flexibility in hours of employment is required to work 13 hour shifts including every other weekend (must be available to work days)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A broad skill set and competency in medical/surgical procedures
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- A working knowledge of Quality Improvement processes
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario with good standing
- A current CPR certificate
- A demonstrated proficiency in basic computer skills
- This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces.
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com