Hamilton - Wentworth
Date Posted: September 29, 2021
As a Social Worker you’ll provide client management through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and advocacy to promote and restore mutually beneficial interactions between clients and their social environment.
Casual - Hamilton, Brantford area
- Adhere to all regulatory and legislative requirements in the delivery of Social Work services.
- Develop assessment and treatment plans consistent with College and Saint Elizabeth Standards
- Providing education and information to clients and families to meet treatment goals.
- Facilitating applications to appropriate resources.
- Providing skills and training to assist in accessing resources and access to required support networks.
- Teaching clients and families strategies for enhanced function and coping.
- Ensure service modalities are current and consistent with service delivery goals
- Ensure superior knowledge of support and community resources is obtained
- Provide consultation within a multidisciplinary environment as required
- Maintain accurate and legible written records in compliance with professional college
- Comply with all contractual obligations in the delivery of Social Work services
- Maintain highly professional and collaborative communication with referral sources, clients, caregivers and the care team as a resource to the Customer and Client, as required
- Must be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Service Workers and Social Service Workers and submit annual written proof thereof
- Master of Social Work
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector is ideal
- Must carry professional malpractice insurance and submit annual written proof thereof
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a roadworthy motor vehicle and adequate liability insurance
- Available to travel within the assigned area
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com