Date Posted: November 04, 2022
Make an Impact on People’s Lives; Join SE Health as a Social Worker!
SE Health Social Worker are the best of the best. We provide person centered care, an ability to build rapport and trust with your clients while positively seeing them progress in their home. When you choose to join SE Health, you join a diverse, collaborative, and supportive care team where you’ll apply your skills – and your heart – to provide services to a roster of clients in your community. You’ll apply a client-centered approach to address clients’ physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and spiritual needs. You’ll make a difference in their lives, and they’ll make a difference in yours!
- Adhere to all regulatory and legislative requirements in the delivery of Social Work services.
- Develop assessment and treatment plans consistent with College and Saint Elizabeth Standards, including:
- Providing education and information to clients and families to meet treatment goals.
- Facilitating applications to appropriate resources.
- Providing skills and training to assist in accessing resources and access to required support networks.
- Teaching clients and family’s strategies for enhanced function and coping.
- Ensure service modalities are current and consistent with service delivery goals.
- Ensure superior knowledge of support and community resources is obtained.
- Provide consultation within a multidisciplinary environment as required.
- Maintain accurate and legible written records in compliance with professional college.
- Comply with all contractual obligations in the delivery of Social Work services.
- Maintain highly professional and collaborative communication with referral sources, clients, caregivers and the care team as a resource to the Customer and Client, as required.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Develop yourself with SE. We have Tuition Assistance Programs, continuing education, training, and professional development to support your life-long learning. And our leadership team will support you to practice to full scope, to integrate the most current evidence into your practice, and to be part of a strong and supportive team that gives you the right mix of team and independence. .SE’s orientation and development programs are designed to support both new and seasoned practitioners to excel, and to enable you to provide the very best care in a warm and nurturing way.
- Manage your life. At SE, you’ll have the flexibility to control your schedule to balance your life around child care or elder care or whatever it is you need to do to have a healthy balance of life and work. You have the freedom to set and adjust your schedule, with your roster of clients.
- Support to be your best. SE Therapists are afforded the time they need to help their patients, to build rapport, to accomplish patient care and recovery goals, and to understand the home and life environments that impact recovery in a way you can’t in most other settings. At SE, you meet your patients where they are, and together you take them to new heights!
- Grow your career. SE health is a large national organization with diverse healthcare business lines. You’ll have an opportunity – and will be supported – to do different types of patient-facing therapy roles in different locations if that is what you’re interested in. Or you can pivot to supporting or leadership positions where you use your therapy skills as a foundation to contribute and make an impact in different ways.
- Competitive Compensation. Our Total Rewards package includes a competitive rate, group benefits, RRSP pension, and exclusive perks/discounts available only to SE Health staff
- Must have obtained a Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited university.
- Must be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Social Service Workers and submit annual written proof thereof.
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector is ideal.
- Must carry professional malpractice insurance and submit annual written proof thereof; must have RSW
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a roadworthy motor vehicle and adequate liability insurance.
- Available to travel within the assigned area
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org