Date Posted: October 14, 2021
SE Health Staffing Solutions Now Hiring Personal Support Workers (PSW) To Provide Casual Hospital Relief Staffing
What we Offer:
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Flexible shifts and scheduling
- Variety of Available Locations across Ontario – hospitals, long-term care, & other facilities
- Continuous Clinical Education
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Changing non-sterile dressings
- Transferring, positioning & turning
- Exercising Range of motion with clients
- Assist patients with eating
- Communication skills is essential
- Current Personal Support Worker (PSW) certificate
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) preferred
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Certificate (CPI) recommended
- PSW Registry an asset
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Availability to work days, evenings, and weekends
- A willingness to attain required SE Health Certifications
- Able to work independently, or as part of a team
- Effective problem solving skills
- Basic Computer skills
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across the GTA and GTHA.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org