Date Posted: September 29, 2021
We are hiring a full and part time Physiotherapist to work in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
$5000.00 Sign on Bonus
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to provide client management care in home, clinics, community or facilities such as long-term care or retirement homes, through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and follow-up services to clients.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client-centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- A graduate of an accredited program in Physiotherapy (PT) and are a member in good standings with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Ability to take initiative and adaptable to rapidly changing demands
- Previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector and/or training in providing PT services with adults and/or pediatrics
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
- Vulnerable sector check (current)
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- Therapists will receive a temporary increase of $3.00 per hour for all client care hours until Oct 31st , 2021
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience.
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses
About SE Health
SE Health is a not-for-profit social enterprise that shares its knowledge, provides the best care, and helps each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. Established in 1908 by four pioneering nurses, we have worked with purpose for more than a century to bring hope and happiness, and forever impact how people live and age at home. Today, our 8,000+ team members nationwide provide care in more places and ways than ever before, bringing health to life for over 20,000 Canadians every day. SE Health is honoured to be a three-time recipient of the Canada Order of Excellence and one of Forbes’ Best Employers for 2020.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 30, 2021. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online email@example.com