Date Posted: April 29, 2022
SE Health Staffing Solutions - Now Hiring General Duty Registered Nurses to Provide Casual Staffing Relief to Hospitals
- Provide direct patient care
- Practice under the College of Nurses’ standards
- Follow SE Health Policies and Procedures
- Follow Facility Policies and Procedures
- Report to Facility Charge Nurse
- Submit time sheets to SE Health Staffing Solutions on a weekly basis
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum of one year hospital experience
- Availability to work all shifts days/evenings/nights and weekends
- A current BCLS certificate is required
- Willingness to attain required SE Health certifications
- Proficient computer skills to include but not limited to MS Word and email
- Able to work independently and adapt in a team environment
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
The SE Health Staffing Solutions team provides temporary replacement staff to supplement the needs of hospitals requiring qualified short-term or long-term medical relief staff. We are a full-service medical staffing relief agency providing service across the GTA and GTHA.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org