Date Posted: April 01, 2022
Full-Time and Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the Mississauga and Halton areas
Guaranteed Visits Provided
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to provide client management through all stages of assessment, treatment, consultation and follow-up services to clients. As the successful candidate, you are a graduate of Speech-Language Pathology and are a member in good standing with the College of Speech Language Pathologist of Ontario. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a high level of initiative and adaptability to rapidly changing demands. Ideally, you possess previous work-related experience in the rehabilitation services sector and/or training in providing SLP services.
- Conducting assessments
- Formulating goals and recommendations
- Planning and implementing client-centered, goal-directed treatment programs
- Registration with the College of Speech Language Pathologist of Ontario
- Experience in working with swallowing/dysphagia
- Understanding of stroke and neuro
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle
- Availability to work flexible hours
- A willingness to be flexible in covering assigned area
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Community experience is an asset
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
At SE, we love what we do. Every day, we bring hope and happiness to clients, homes, and communities across Canada. We treat each person with dignity and love, like our own family; we build empathy; and we do the right thing. We are always inspired to make a difference. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we share knowledge, provide the best care, and help each client to realize their most meaningful goals for health and wellbeing. We’re a great place to work, and we hope you’ll join our team.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Please note that due to the unprecedented circumstance of the Global Pandemic and the resultant public health crisis; and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients/clients, employees, and greater good of public health, SE Health requires those that wish to work for this organization to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means a person has received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and it has been 14 days since the last dose,
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.com at your earliest convenience.
Please apply online firstname.lastname@example.org